Our Client Experience
We elevate ordinary to unforgettable, by
DESIGNING and PLANNING
one-of-a-kind events that are reflective of your personal style & aesthetic.
Booked in 3 Steps...
1. Take a look at our wedding services.
2. Fill in our inquiry form.
3. Schedule a call with our team.
We'll create a complimentary budget analysis and estimate for your day.
Ready to move forward?
Let's work together.
1. Sign the contract & retain your date.
2. Check your inbox for your confirmation and welcome email.
3. We begin creating your client profile, meeting timeline, and design plan.
From client to
happily ever after!
1. Check in meetings to prepare for your wedding.
2. Design presentation, details meeting & venue tour.
3. Wedding Day production!
click the button below to get started
Have you heard about our newest package?
My Styled Minimony
You can do anything, beautiful,
but why not let us do it for you?
What if we told you to just show up with your closest loved ones, dressed and ready to celebrate?
What if we told you we’ve included your photos, cake, champagne, florals and officiant?
Elevate your elopement or micro wedding with a carefully thought-out plan and fully curated design for you and 25 guests.
Fully Planned & Styled Minimony
at a location of your choice, or our beautiful garden.
Pick from one of our pre-planned styled shoots / minimony events at a partnering venue location.
(Schedule will release on BLACK FRIDAY)
Click reserve my date to contact us about a minimony.
You can do anything, beautiful, but why not let us do it for you?
What our clients are saying about us...
I still have a hard time putting into words the delight and joy I felt holding Lily in June’s work in my hands on my wedding day!
Stephanie and her team's communication, talent, attention to detail, and passion for their craft is so inspiring and it was such an honor to work with them. Not only did I used them as my florist but also my day of decor, and it was the best decision ever. They brought everything I selected from their studio and took it down when the event was over. They brought my vision to life.
It was such a magical experience to discover every carefully placed whimsical enchanting floral detail throughout the wedding. Everything was better than I could have even imagined!
Meet the Team
from Lily in June
Wedding & Event Specialist
Steph is a lover of all things design; an inspired event expert and she likes to nerd out when it comes to planning. She spent went from 20+ years in the hospitality industry, to planning, designing, and executing large scale events and weddings.
Steph’s goal is to elevate ordinary to extraordinary by designing one-of-a-kind events for couples that are seeking to hand over the design details and enjoy their best day ever.
Operations & Production Manager
Wedding & Event Specialist
A lot of work goes into producing weddings, events, maintaining the studio, and all things in between. Mandi goes above and beyond to make sure everything is in its place so we can properly serve our clients.
From the tiny garage space, the full home takeover, to our glorious studio and garden, Mandi's been with Lily in June since conception. She is both the brains and brawn of the team, and we couldn't do any of this without her.
- Thu, Nov 30Rail & RyeNov 30, 6:00 PMRail & Rye, 101 Railroad St, Navasota, TX 77868, USANov 30, 6:00 PMRail & Rye, 101 Railroad St, Navasota, TX 77868, USABringing the ladies in our community a night of ✨Revival✨. 💫 Cocktails + Appetizers by Rail & Rye 💫 Floral Hat Band Design with Lily in June 💫 Create a fun new wardrobe with Huckleberry Notions 💫 Professional photos sent straight to your email!